Days of My Past (童年) - Noble Band


Days of My Past (童年) - 贵族乐团 (Noble Band)
Lyrics by:罗大佑  Composed by:罗大佑

I recall when I was young oh
I will play and always having fun
With the neighbor next to me
And we'll play until the setting sun
Try to be the best among the others
In a game call the spider battle
It doesn't matter who is the best now
Those were the days of may past

Few years later when I got to school
And was late for lesson all the time
Always day dreaming in the class till
I don't even know the lesson's done
Then my teacher always tell
Me never ever be lazy again
What can I do now
What can I say now
Those were the days of my past

As the days go on and on
I grew up and had my first love
Candle light and sandy beach
Finally give away my first kiss
Mother said I was too young to
Fall in love and then I will one day regret
So love was over but I do miss her
Those were the days of my past

Just when I left my high school and
Got my first job in a salesman
Working hard all day and night
No one there to lend a helping hand
Daddy told me not to worry
And said that I should go on step by step
What can I say now what can
I do now those were the days of my past

Then once day I settled down
With the only one I really love
Got a small family with two kids
That is what I'm always hoping for
But I still remember having fun with all my friends
When I was young
I miss my home town
I miss my old friends
Those were the days of my past

Oh I miss my home town
I miss my old friends
When will I see them again

You May Like:

San Diego - Peru 中南美洲

Iberia Passage 英國 - 佛羅里達

Turkey - Israel Holy Land 聖地

Transatlantic Voyage 橫渡大西洋

No comments:

Post a Comment