I Cry a Little - 許冠傑演唱會 '87


I Cry a Little (許冠傑演唱會 '87 之蓮花樂隊篇)

Sam Hui 以 "The Lotus" 成名作"Just a Little" 獻給逝去的樂隊成員 Wallace Chow (周華年).

The Lotus was a popular English pop/rock band in Hong Kong in the 1960s. The most notable member was Samuel Hui. The band along with Roman and the Four Steps was noteworthy for singing in English and often singing British and American songs. Wikipedia

Samuel Hui - lead vocal Danny So (蘇雄) - bass guitar David Cheung (張浚英) - drums
Albert Li (李松江) - rhythm guitar Wallace Chow (周華年) - lead guitar

Just A Little Lyrics

I can't stay yes I know
You know I hate to go
But goodbye love was sweet
Ours can never meet So

* I'll cry just a little
'Cause I have to go away
Can't you see how I feel
When I say love's unreal
So goodbye it's been sweet
Even though incomplete
Repeat *

Every night I still hear
On your sighs very clear
Now loves gone
Gone away as I once hear you say
Repeat * *

You May Like:
Turkey - Israel Holy Land 聖地

Iberia Passage 英國 - 佛羅里達

San Diego - Peru 中南美洲

Transatlantic Voyage 橫渡大西洋

No comments:

Post a Comment